As the first strata-titled full-fledged food facility by a private developer, FoodXchange @Admiralty offers you the opportunity to own quality and dedicated business space that is specially tailor-made for the food and beverage industry. The 7-storey ramp-up facility is also the largest multi-tenanted food facility in Singapore, with 283 units each designed to provide optimal efficiency for your food processing business.
At FoodXchange @Admiralty, we pull together the right ingredients to create the right environment for your business to thrive in.
Purpose-built for food manufacturing, FoodXchange @Admiralty comes complete with advanced building features that are designed to maximise operational efficiency, prevent cross contamination amongst tenants and lower overhead costs.
Managing your day-to-day operations is a breeze at FoodXchange with building facilities ideally suited for manufacturing:
– Ramp-up facility on every level for greater convenience
– Exclusive loading/unloading area for each unit
– Excellent loading capacity of 12.5-15KN/sq metres
– High floor-to-floor height of 7 metres
– 10 metre-wide driveway
– Efficient unit layouts with maximum space utilisation
– Modular unit design for varying scales of operation and flexibility of future expansion
– In-house canteen
Building on Ascendas’ reputation for quality standards, FoodXchange @Admiralty offers companies a well-planned and well-managed business environment conducive for food operations. It features designs, construction and maintenance systems that meet the stringent requirements and specifications of the Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) system.
Enjoy quick start-up and minimise fit-out costs with in-built HACCP-compliant features:
Separate entry and exit points for raw and finished goods
Self-contained units with en-suite washrooms
Mezzanine floor separating office and production areas, with choice of front- or side-mezzanine
Dedicated kitchen exhaust shaft
Waterproffing of all production spaces
Proper drainage and waste management control systems
FoodXchange @Admiralty is strategically located within an established food cluster in the north at Admiralty Road West. Within FoodXchange, you will become part of an exclusive food community where you can network, share and develop ideas, as well as forge new business opportunities with like-minded businesses.
Reap the benefits of an environment that will help your business grow:
– Convenient location with easy access via Sembawang MRT
– Availability of ready pool of workforce from neighbouring housing estates at Woodlands and Sembawang
– Close to Sun Plaza shopping mall, Karimun Admiralty Golf Club and amenities such as clinics, banks, foodcourts and convenience stores
– Proximity to Malaysia provides added competitive advantage and a secondary source of manpower
Floor Loading Capacity:
1st storey: 15kN/sqm
2nd to 7th storey: 12.5kN/sqm
Vehicular access ramp: 15kN/sqm
Floor-to- floor height
1st to 7th storey: 7m
Passenger lift: 4 (capacity of 23-person each)
foodXchange @ admiralty is accessible via Admiralty Road West, Woodlands Avenue 10 and Sembawang
Sembawang (NS11) Est. Distance: 1.67 km
Nearest Bus Stop
– Bus 169, 856 and 981
Walking 1 mins from bus stop B47809
Nearest MRT station
– Sembawang MRT (NS11)
Walking 25 mins from Exit C to here